What kind of training do Origin physical therapists have?
There are a lot of acronyms in physical therapy, but rest assured, Origin's team of physical therapists have a broad set of additional degrees and certifications aka a lots of extra time in school so they can be experts on healing your pelvic floor and your whole body.
For a primer on what all of those letters at the end of your PTs title:
- PT: Physical Therapist
- DPT: Doctor of Physical Therapy or Doctor of Physiotherapy
- OCS: Orthopedic Clinical Specialists
- WCS: Women's Health Specialist Certification
- MSPT/MPT: Master of Physical Therapy and Master of Science in Physical Therapy
- PRPC: Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification