How should I prepare?
There's a few things you should do to prepare for your virtual visit...
- Wear comfortable clothing. Your PT will likely have you conduct some gentle stretches and exercises during your session.
- Prepare a small area where you can move (the size of a yoga mat is fine).
- Grab any equipment you might want to use. Don't have any? That's alright! You can still have a great session without it.
- Check your email for a link to the Zoom call. You can choose whether or not to download the Zoom app, but we do recommend it.
- If this is your first appointment with us, check out this new patient guide to make sure you've completed your onboarding process.
Questions or concerns? Give us a call at 213-550-3879, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!